Monday, March 7, 2022

Third Eye (6th) Chakra

 

Third Eye Chakra- Located between the eyebrows, this chakra connects us to our cosmic insight / intuition.

When off balance there may be moodiness, day-dreaming, distrust, dogmatic, authoritarian, arrogant, undisciplined, fears success, and sets sights too low. When in balance, we feel open and focused, a deep spiritual connection, strong morality, charismatic, highly intuitive, not attached to material things, and may experience unusual phenomena.

Crystals- Lapis Lazuli, Indigo, Sodalite, Sapphire, Azurite, Celestite, and Blue Aventurine

Essential Oils/Aromatherapy incents- Geranium, Basil, Jasmine, Lavender, and Rosemary

Herbs- Mint, Eyebright, and Jasmine

Yoga poses- Downward facing dog, Low lunge/crescent, Child pose, and Thunderbolt pose

Sound- keynote A, frequency 426.7hz, bells and chimes

Positive affirmations- I SEE. I see the truth in all situations. I trust my intuition and inner wisdom and follow them. My life is divinely guided and always taking me in the direction best for me. I accept my path. I am healing in body, mind, and spirit.

Mantra- Om

Element- Light. Light therapy, sitting in stillness in nature basking in the sunlight or lying quietly with an eye pillow is energizing. For sharpening the intellect try logic puzzles or brain training exercises.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Travel to Earth’s Chakras

​Here’s an article about the Earth’s chakras.  I’ve been so blessed and had the privilege to visit Mount Shasta, California several times wh...