Wednesday, June 9, 2021

Throat (5th) Chakra

Throat Chakra- Located in the throat region, this chakra connects us to our expressive self, reinforcing communication, speech, and healing.

When off balance, there may be issues of self-expression, fear of no power or control, over-talkative, dogmatic, self-righteous, arrogant, unreliable, or holds inconsistent views. When in balance, we can express or truth without worrying about what others may think, be a good communicator, contented, finds it easy to meditate, and artistically inspired. 

Crystals- aquamarine, turquoise, blue agate, lapis lazuli, sodalite, sapphire,

Essential Oils/Aromatherapy incents- rosemary, lime, sage, Indian champa, cedarwood, myrrh, and chamomile

Herbs- red clover blossom, eucalyptus, and lemon grass

Yoga poses- Plow pose, Fish pose, Bridge pose, and supported shoulder stand

Sound- keynote G, frequency 384hz, and singing birds and crickets

Positive affirmations- I SPEAK. I speak my thoughts clearly, with grace and integrity. I am aligned with my highest truth and communicate this with love and honor. I acknowledge the power of my word to create my own reality. I express who I am.

Manta- Ham

Element- Ether (Sky). Express yourself by singing a song, calling a friend, writing a letter to someone you love.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Travel to Earth’s Chakras

​Here’s an article about the Earth’s chakras.  I’ve been so blessed and had the privilege to visit Mount Shasta, California several times wh...