Wednesday, June 9, 2021

Solar Plexus (3rd) Chakra

Solar Plexus Chakra- Located in the navel area, this chakra connects us to our ego, will, personal power, and autonomy.

When off balance, it can threaten our self-confidence, cause depression and confusion, one may be too controlling, a workaholic, judgmental, superior, and insecure. When in balance, it brings us harmony and protection, the feeling of being comfortable, with oneself and others, has personal power, is spontaneous, and uninhibited.

Crystals- topaz, citrine, tiger’s eye, yellow zircon, and amber

Essential Oils/Aromatherapy incents- lemongrass, vetiver, fennel, coriander, lime, myrrh, frankincense, juniper, ylang ylang, and lemon

Herbs- rosemary, fennel root, and cinnamon

Yoga poses- bow pose, boat pose, bridge pose, and half lord of the fishes

Sound- keynote E, frequency 320hz, and sounds of roaring fire

Positive affirmations- I DO. I do enough. I am more than enough. I accept myself and stand confidently in my power. I respect differences and express my identity without imposing my will upon others. I am in harmony with all I see. I live with integrity.  I am positively empowered and successful in all my ventures.

Mantra- Ram

Element- Fire. Invite the energies of fire by sitting, dancing, singing, and laughing with friends around a bonfire. Get into the full light of the sun and take an invigorating walk.

 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Travel to Earth’s Chakras

​Here’s an article about the Earth’s chakras.  I’ve been so blessed and had the privilege to visit Mount Shasta, California several times wh...