Wednesday, June 9, 2021

Sacral (2nd) Chakra

Sacral Chakra – Located in the female reproductive system area, the sacral connects us to our feelings, emotions, sexuality, and creativity.

When off balance, one can be emotionally unbalanced, manipulative, sexually addictive, over-sensitive, hard on him/herself, feels guilty for no reason, shame of body/sexuality, feelings of jealousy, guilt, and possessiveness. When in balance, one is trusting, expressive, attuned to their own feelings, creative, and graceful.

Crystals- red and brown adventurine, red garnet, red jasper, tigers eye, carnelian, and citrine

Essential Oils/Aromatherapy incents- orange, tangerine, neroli, jasmine, rosewood, cleary sage, grapefruit, bergamot, and geranium.

Herbs- calendula flowers and hibiscus

Yoga poses- triangle pose, cobra pose, Shiva pose, and butterfly pose

Sound- keynote D, frequency 288hz, and sounds of ocean/rainfall/waterfall

Positive affirmations- I FEEL. I acknowledge my uniqueness. I am a sensual and creative being. I attract only whole and nurturing relationships into my life. My senses are alive and connected. I embrace life with passion and feel abundant joy. I am radiantly beautiful, healthy, and strong.

Mantra- Vam

Element- Water. Spending time by the lake or other bodies of water, taking walks by the water or sitting with it in view, going swimming and taking baths are especially energizing for this chakra. Drink more water.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Travel to Earth’s Chakras

​Here’s an article about the Earth’s chakras.  I’ve been so blessed and had the privilege to visit Mount Shasta, California several times wh...