Wednesday, June 9, 2021

Root (1st) Chakra

Root Chakra- Located at the base of the spine, the root is connected to our physical needs, basic human survival, security, and stability.

When off balance, one can be overly materialistic, self-centered, emotionally needy, low self-esteem, fearful. When in balance one demonstrates self-mastery, high physical energy, health, and vitality, feels secure and stable.

Crystals – smoky quartz, hematite, bloodstone, garnet, ruby, and red jasper

Essential oils/Aromatherapy incents – vetiver, patchouli, cedarwood, ginger, myrrh, and rosewood

Herbs- dandelion root, sage, ginger, and elderflowers

Yoga poses – mountain pose, forward bend, warrior pose, and child’s pose

Sound - keynote C, frequency 256hz, and sounds of thunder

Positive Affirmation- I AM. I am safe, secure and grounded. I belong in this world. I have all that I need. I am where I need to be. I am at peace with my surroundings, and with the people and events that occur.

Mantra- Lam

Element- Earth. Simply going outdoors and experiencing the sounds and smells of nature will have a positive effect. Sit on the grass under a tree and allow yourself to absorb the earthly energies.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Travel to Earth’s Chakras

​Here’s an article about the Earth’s chakras.  I’ve been so blessed and had the privilege to visit Mount Shasta, California several times wh...