Wednesday, June 9, 2021

Heart (4th) Chakra

Heart Chakra- Located in the heart region, this chakra connects us to our emotional self, bringing harmony, forgiveness, sincerity, and love.

When off balance it can lead to over-loving, jealousy, abandonment, anger, loneliness, bitterness, possessiveness, loves conditionally, withholds emotionally “to punish”, overly dramatic, fears rejection, feels unworthy, self-pitying. When in balance, we feel joy, love, gratitude, compassion, and nurturing. 

Crystals- malachite, jade, green tourmaline, emerald, peridot, green calcite, azurite, moonstone, and rose quartz

Essential Oils/Aromatherapy incents- ylang ylang, rose, jasmine, vetiver, pine, bergamot, and rosewood

Herbs- Hawthorn Berry

Yoga poses- camel pose, cobra pose, forward bend pose, and cat pose

Sound- keynote F, frequency 341.3hz, and wind/air blowing

Positive affirmations- I LOVE. I love myself. I am a being of compassion. I share this love to everyone. I live in balance, with grace and gratitude. I release all fears, concerns, and worries about giving and receiving love. I know forgiveness. I am one. Love is the answer to everything in life, and I give and receive love effortlessly and unconditionally.

Mantra- Yam

Element- Air. Connect to the wind to nurture your heart chakra. Drive with the windows down in the car, ride a bike or fly a kite on a breezy day. Practice deep breathing during heart focused meditation.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Travel to Earth’s Chakras

​Here’s an article about the Earth’s chakras.  I’ve been so blessed and had the privilege to visit Mount Shasta, California several times wh...